Konami released the minimum and recommended requirements for the version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 on PC and these appear to be quite reasonable, including only 2 GB of memory and Intel Core i3 processor as recommended.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, will have Brazilian Star Neymar on the cover and release date scheduled for 18 September. In addition to the PC, the game will have versions for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 1.8 GHz/AMD Athlon II X2 240 or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7800/ATI Radeon X1300/Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher
- Disk Space: 8GB.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/8
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530/AMD Phenom II X4 925 or equivalent
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7800/ATI Radeon X1300/ Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher
- Disk Space: 8 GB.